- Shredded whole grain wheat biscuits with apricot filling.
- ADVERTISING SLOGAN: /
- COUNTRY: UK
- INGREDIENTS: Wholewheat, Apricot Filling (34%), Apricot Filling contains: Sugar, Reconstituted Apricot Purée, Humectant (Glycerol), Glucose Syrup, Dried Apricot, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Citric Acid, Flavouring
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 134 Kcal
- SHAPE: Biscuits
- COLOUR: Light Brown
- FLAVOUR: Apricot
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: RED CHERRY Wheats, RASPBERRY Wheats, RAISIN Wheats, GOLDEN SYRUP Wheats, BLUEBERRY Wheats.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
This cereal looks like Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats but it actually tastes very differently.
I mean.. the texture is different: these biscuits are not crunchy but very soft and light so they become soggy pretty soon.
However their apricot filling is very satisfying: sweet and sour at the same time.
Plus they are rich in fiber and kinda good for your health 🙂
My rating is 3 stars both to the general taste and the packaging.
I’m gonna need to taste all the other flavors!!