- Crunchy oatmeal + the irresistible taste of cinnamon = Delicious Crunchy Muesli. With calcium.
- Advertising Slogan: Crunchy Muesli CINI MINIS by Nestlé: the harmonious blend of oatmeal complete with CINI MINIS cereals with an irresistible taste of cinnamon and 51% of whole cereals.
- COUNTRY: France
- INGREDIENTS: Cereals 60.6% (complete oat flakes 40.5%, whole wheat flour 10.3%, rice flour 8.5%, complete oatmeal 1.3%), sugar, nuggets of puffed rice (Rice semolina 8.6%, wheat flour 2.4%, sugar, barley malt, salt), vegetable oils (sunflower, palm), invert sugar syrup, glucose syrup, maltodextrin, calcium carbonate, Cinnamon, natural flavor, molasses, acidity regulator (sodium phosphate), extract of barley malt, antioxidants (extracts rich in tocopherols), dye (rococo). May contain soya, almonds and other nuts.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 168 Kcal
- SHAPE: Squares and clusters
- COLOUR: Dark yellow with light brown swirls
- FLAVOUR: Cinnamon
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: CINI MINIS
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: official website
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
In my opinion Cini Minis is a 5-stars cereal; adding oatmeal clusters to the mixture is a good idea but I don’t think it makes it better.
I mean.. it is crunchier but I think it loses a little bit of its cinnamon taste that I really love in Cini Minis; plus it makes it richer.
Therefore my rating is 4 stars for the overall taste and 3 stars for the packaging..
I’d buy the classic Cini Minis again next time 🙂