- Cereal mix – spelled, wheat, corn, rice, oats – extruded with honey and cocoa.
- Advertising Slogan: Rich in fiber, important for the good functioning of the body, the 5 crunchy cereals Ecor are a treat with milk or yogurt, but also alone, perhaps for a snack or a snack.
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: 25% Cocoa cereal flakes (wheat flour, cane sugar, rice flour, corn flour, rice syrup, cocoa 5.2%, salt), 25% spelled curd flakes (whole wheat flour 88% , Cane sugar, corn malt, salt), 25% honey flavored cereal balls (corn meal, wheat flour, cane sugar, oatmeal, rice syrup, maize starch, 1.3% honey, salt, vanilla bourbon, acidifying: citric acid, yeast: monopotassium tartrate, red beet powder, lemon oil), 25% extruded cereal grains (rice flour, wheat flour, corn flour, cane sugar, Rice syrup, salt).
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 150 kcal
- SHAPE: petals and flakes and grains
- COLOUR: yellow and brown
- FLAVOUR: chocolate and honey
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: Anellini con miglio, Bran sticks, Cacao Flakes, Corn Flakes, King Flakes cotti al vapore, Sorrisi Al Cacao
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No.
I love cereal mix: it’s way more fun than regular 1-type cereal.
I bought it in an organic shop: it looks healthy but that squirrel on the box is just too nice.
It’s crunchy, fresh and very light!!
I don’t enjoy the cocoa petals a lot but the overall taste is definitely worth 3 stars !!