- Star Shaped Chocolate Snacks
- Advertising Slogan: A chocolate snack that sparkles with tastiness.
- COUNTRY: Japan
- INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Corn Grits (non-GM), Panko Breadcrumbs (Wheat), Margarine, Cacao Powder, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Caramel Sauce, Salt, Cream (Milk), Fermented Flavoured Powder, Lactose (Milk), Cacao Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Powdered Cream (Milk), Eggshell Non-Calcinated Calcium, Caramel Colouring, Flavouring, Emulsifier, Trehalose. Also includes Soy Bean.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (25g): 137 kcal
- SHAPE: stars
- COLOUR: brown
- FLAVOUR: chocolate
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website
- PACKAGING: ★★★★★
- RATING: ★★★★★
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes.
This chocolate snack is supposed to be a biscuit but I can tell you from the texture that it is definitely a cereal.. and also a good one!
It’s crunchy, fresh and very tasty: its chocolate flavor is not too intense and it doesn’t become too soggy in milk.
Plus they look super fun to me… 5 stars!! 🙂