- DESCRIPTION: Tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella cheese, saffron
- COUNTRY: Italy
- RESTAURANT ADDRESS: Via F. Crispi 11, 64023 Mosciano Sant’Angelo (TE)
- RESTAURANT WEBSITE: Facebook page
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Dough: 5/10
The dough is thin both in the middle and on the borders.
It looks very light but it is also super dry 😦
2) Toppings: 6/10
The toppings are not completely obvious but also not very special.
Buffalo mozzarella tastes good but not as good as the neapolitan one.
Saffron is delicious too but also very salty.
This mix of ingredients does not convince me completely: it does lack of something!
3) Value: 10/10
I paid this pizza 5,5€ and this is a great deal!!
The other pizzas are cheaper than this.
4) Service: 10/10
This place is always very crowded but the pizza guy manage to entertain everybody while waiting.
Plus our pizzas were ready in about 10 minutes 🙂
5) Side Effects: 6/10
After eating this pizza I was very thirsty and bloated all night long
- OVERALL RATING: 7.4/10
- BEVERAGE SUGGESTION: Egger Zitronen – Radler (lemon beer from Austria!)