- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, 11.3% tomato sauce, 9.4% barbecue sauce (water, tomato, alcohol vinegar, tomato puree, sugar, modified starch, salt, fructose, molasses, glucose syrup, dextrose, onion , Garlic, acidity regulator: acetic acid, dye: ammonia caramel, spice extract, spices, smoked aroma), 9.4% sausage (pork, water, salt, dextrose, rosemary, black pepper, garlic, extracts Vegetable (beetroot, malvaceous), antioxidant: sodium ascorbate; Acidity regulator: sodium acetate], 7.5% red beans, water, 5.6% Edamer (milk, lactic ferments, microbial rennet, salt), 1.8% maize, sunflower oil, extra virgin olive oil, salt, yeast.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the Pizza from the packaging and let it defrost for about 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to a temperature of about 220°C. Bake it on the oven tray for about 7-9 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 608 Kcal (265g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 6/10
This pizza smells great but honestly doesn’t looks very yummy to me; there is not enough cheese and sauce to make it look good, plus I prefer rounded pizzas 🙂
However the baking instructions were clear and your pizza will be easily ready in about 20 minutes (considering preheating time): it will be crunchy and perfectly cooked.
2) Dough: 6/10
The dough is the most disappointing thing of this pizza because it’s a bit tasteless; the pieces without toppings on the outside are very bland and they lack of salt.
Plus both in the middle and on the borders it’s not very thin
3) Toppings: 8/10
Reading the ingredients on the box I think that they sure put something weird in this pizza: sodium ascorbate? sodium acetate?
Anyway they tasted good, especially the barbecue sauce mixed together with the tomato sauce!
As for the quantity of the ingredients I need to complain because the amount of cheese, sauce and sausage is totally ridiculous, you can barely taste them.
Finally we know nothing about the provenience or the real quality of the toppings but the mix of ingredient is kinda original for a frozen pizza.
3) Value: 8/10
This pizza costs 1,99€ and I think it’s not very fair because of its size.
However it’s a “special pizza” so it’s understandable.
5) Side Effects: 10/10
After a few hours I felt a bit thirsty but I didn’t experience any bloating so it was not annoying at all.
- OVERALL RATING: 7.6/10 (mexican pizza!)