- DESCRIPTION: Al Pachino (Cherry tomatoes from Pachino, mozzarella cheese, pecorino cheese shavings, oregano), Famille Champi (Tomato Sauce, Champignon Mushrooms, Porcini Mushrooms, Honey Mushrooms).
- COUNTRY: Switzerland
- RESTAURANT ADDRESS: Rue de la Terrassiere, 8 1207 Geneva
- RESTAURANT WEBSITE: Official Website – Facebook page
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Dough: 7/10
In their website they state:
Three different kinds of flour.
Natural yeast, all combined with a slow leavening process of at least 48 hours.
Crunchy crust at the bottom.
Light and soft air bubbles in the middle.
I loved its crunchiness but it tastes more like a flat bread instead of a pizza.
2) Toppings: 7/10
Al Pachino tastes great but re-heated tomatoes are super hot so it’s a bit difficult to eat.
However it’s very cheesy so I loved it.
Famille Champi is great too but I coudn’t distinguish the different kinds of mushrooms on it.
Finally the quality of the ingredients to me seem to be very high and it quantity is fair enough.
3) Value: 3/10
I paid 12 Francs for these slices of pizza and this is about 11€.
This price is just totally crazy. Definitely too much.
4) Service: 9/10
The service here is basically nonexistent.
There aren’t even a few tables to eat there: either you eat in standing on the counter or you bring the slices at home.
Anyway the guys that work there are nice, the atmosphere is very relaxing and the menu is very fun.
5) Side Effects: 9/10
After eating these pizzas I didn’t experience any side effects 🙂
- OVERALL RATING: 7/10 (super expensive roman pizza in Geneva!)