- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, 15.5% of pre-fried mixed vegetables (eggplants 6.4%, 6.4% courgettes, peppers 2.2%, sunflower oil, parsley, oregano), Mozzarella 14.5% (milk, salt, Rennet, lactic ferments), Water, Tomato Tomatoes 11.4%, Spinach 5%, Tomato Pulp 1.8%, Olive Oil, Salt, Dextrose, Malted Wheat Flour, Yeast, Oregano.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the pizza from the envelope and let it thaw and preheat oven to 200 ° C (traditional oven) or at 180 ° C (fan oven). Bake the pizza on the oven rack in half lengthwise and cook it for 11-13 minutes. The pizza is ready when it is lightly browned and the cheese is just melted.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 744 Kcal (390g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 6/10
This pizza doesn’t look very yummy because of the lack of cheese but it is colorful!
However it smells very good and the baking instructions are very clear so if you follow them carefully your pizza will be ready in about 20 minutes.
2) Dough: 5/10
In the box they write that the pizza is cooked in the wood oven so this is a good thing for the texture of the pizza; however they don’t seem to care a lot about its leavening process or the quality of the ingredients.
It is thin in the center and a little bit thicker and soft on the border; however it tastes kinda chewy here and there so I didn’t enjoy this kind of dough very much.
3) Toppings: 8/10
The veggies taste very good here; they are soft and juicy and their quantity is fair.
The problem here is the cheese though: where is it?
The mozzarella cheese is few and kinda tasteless 😦
Finally we know nothing about the provenience or the real quality of the toppings and the mix of ingredient is not original.
3) Value: 6/10
This pizza costs 2,99€ but it was a bit discounted.
I think this price is not completely fair since it’s not big or special and they don’t use high quality ingredients to make it.
5) Side Effects: 9/10
After a few hours I felt very very thirsty. However I wasn’t very bloated or sick in my stomach as usual. Cool!
- OVERALL RATING: 6.8/10 (very basic and boring frozen pizza!)
- TV SHOW SUGGESTION: Orange Is The New Black (Season 5!)