- INGREDIENTS: WHEAT flour, water, pre-fried potatoes 14% (93% potato, vegetable oil sunflower seed), MOZZARELLA 11.3% (ingredients: MILK, salt, lactic ferments, rennet), frankfurter smoked pork 7% (ingredients: pork (71%), water, salt, preservatives: sodium nitrite; maltodextrin, acidity regulators: sodium citrates, sodium carbonates; dextrose, pepper, onion, acidifying: citric acid; antioxidants: erythorbic acid; flavorings, Colorants: coquinilla), 7% tomato paste, 7% tomato pulp, vegetable oil of sunflower seeds, salt, yeast, olive oil, sugar, oregano, basil.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Place the frozen pizza on a griddle and place it in a pre-heated ventilated oven at 200 ° C for 8-9 minutes or in any case according to the degree of cooking and crispness desired.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 788 Kcal (355g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 9/10
This pizza looks as fake as yummy! It surely smells great though.
The baking instructions are also very clear and if you read them and follow carefully your pizza will be crunchy and ready to be eaten in less then 10 minutes.
2) Dough: 5/10
The dough is a bit disappointing because it’s tasteless and dry.
It’s very thin both in the middle and on the borders; it’s very crunchy almost everywhere.
3) Toppings: 7/10
The real problem of this pizza is the cheese.
I mean, where are tomatoes and cheese here?
I understand that they aren’t the main toppings but they should be the basic good stuff in every pizza so to me this little amount of them is just ridiculous.
As for the other toppings I’d say that their quantity is totally adequate, the meat is tasty but the fries are a bit mushy
Finally the mix of ingredients is a classic one that never disappoints anybody :).
3) Value: 6/10
This pizza usually costs 3,56€ and I think it’s a bit too much considering the the size and the quality of this pizza; however the discounted price (2,49€) is reasonable so you should only buy it on sale otherwise I don’t think it’s worth it.
5) Side Effects: 8/10
After a few hours I felt a bit thirsty and bloated but not in a very annoying way.
- OVERALL RATING: 7/10 (fake yummy pizza!)
- MOVIE SUGGESTION: GLOW