- DESCRIPTION: Pistacchio Di Bronte (Yellow tomatoes from Vesuvio, out of the oven buffalo mozzarella DOP, pistachio pesto sauce from Bronte, strong oil from Cassano)
- COUNTRY: Italy
- RESTAURANT ADDRESS: Via Ugo Bassi 8 20159 Milano
- RESTAURANT WEBSITE: Official website
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Dough: 8/10
This gourmet pizza is probably made with gourmet flour but its texture is totally disappointing.
It’s thin in the middle and a little more thicker on the border but the crust is neither crunchy nor soft and the leavening process doesn’t make any of the usual bubble.
In the end it did not satisfy me completely.
2) Toppings: 7/10
This pizza is not what I expected at all.
In the menu they write that there should be pistachio pesto sauce but instead there are only pistachios and nuts.
Buffalo mozzarella tastes good but it didn’t blow my mind.
The quantity and the quality of the ingredients is just fair.
3) Value: 4/10
I paid this pizza 16 € plus 3 € for the service.
This is insane.
It’s not worth it, both for the pizza and the service.
4) Service: 8/10
The service is good.
I mean.. I don’t think it deserves 3 € since the waiters don’t do anything in particular. They are nice and all but also a bit suffocating in my opinion since they come every 10 minutes to ask how it is going.
5) Side Effects: 7/10
Even though this pizza was supposed to be very easy to digest I was thirsty and bloated all night long 😦
- OVERALL RATING: 6.8/10 (not so gourmet pizza in Milano)