- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, water, peppers (12%), mozzarella (8.5%) (milk, salt, lactic ferments, rennet), extra virgin olive oil, zucchini (6%), durum wheat semolina, cheese % (Milk, salt, rennet), olive oil, provolone (2%) (milk, salt, rennet), salt, rocket (1,5%), balsamic vinegar of IGP from Modena (wine vinegar, grapes, dye: E150d, antioxidant: sulfur dioxide), brewer’s yeast, fontal (0.9%) (milk, salt, lactic ferments, rennet), pecorino (0.6%) (sheep’s milk, salt, lactic ferments, Rennet). Wheat gluten, garlic, malted wheat flour, citrus fiber and bamboo.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the Pizza from the packaging and let it defrost for about 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to a temperature of about 220°C. Bake it on the oven tray for about 8-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 646 Kcal (235g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 8/10
This pizza smells great and looks supper green and yummy to me; however I need to admit that I prefer good looking rounded pizzas 🙂
The baking instructions were clear and your pizza will be easily ready in about 20 minutes (considering preheating time): it will be crunchy and perfectly cooked.
8 out of 10
2) Dough: 6/10
The dough is the most disappointing thing of this pizza because it’s a bit tasteless; the pieces without toppings on the outside are very bland and they lack of salt.
Plus in the middle it’s kinda chewy and not very thin
Finally the crust is not crunchy everywhere but only here and there.
3) Toppings: 7/10
Vegetables and cheese taste great but maybe they are a bit too oily.
As for the arugula pesto sauce I couldn’t taste any of it: it’s green but what is it exactly? I can’t tell.
The quantity of the ingredients is not very fair: in my opinion there is not enough cheese or grilled vegetables.
Finally we know nothing about the provenience or the real quality of the toppings but the mix of ingredient is kinda original.
3) Value: 7/10
This pizza costs 2,19€ and I think it’s not very fair because of its size.
However the quality of this pizza is not that bad.
5) Side Effects: 9/10
After a few hours I felt a bit thirsty but I didn’t experience any bloating so it was not annoying at all.
- OVERALL RATING: 7.4/10 (tasty little pizza!)