- INGREDIENTS: Soft wheat flour type 0, 24% tomato sauce, grilled zucchini 8%, grilled peppers 8%, mozzarella 7% (MILK, salt, rennet, lactic ferments), Edam cheese 7%, rapeseed oil, sun-dried tomatoes marinated 2 , 8% (dried tomatoes, sunflower oil, salt, garlic, aromatic herbs, acidifying: citric acid), 2.7% olives (olives, water, salt, acidifying: lactic acid, stabilizing: iron gluconate) Extra virgin olive oil, yeast, salt, sugar, modified starch, basil, oregano, paprika, onion powder, parsley, ginger.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat the oven (Electric: 220 – 230 ° C, Ventilation: approx. 200 ° C, Gas: 230 ° C).
Remove the casing. Bake the frozen product by placing it on the grill at the bottom of the oven and bake it for 10 – 12 min. (Ventilated 9 – 10 min.)
The product is cooked if the cheese is well golden.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 748 Kcal (345g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 6/10
Is it me or the topping of this pizza looks like a fruit salad? These vegetables are super shiny ahaha.
However it does look fun and colorful and fake!
The baking instructions instead are very clear so if you follow them carefully your pizza will be ready in about 10 minutes.
2) Dough: 5/10
The dough is very weird: it tastes soft and buttery even though is super thin both in the center and on the border.
It seems almost uncooked here and there so I didn’t enjoy it very much.
3) Toppings: 5/10
The quantity of toppings is fair and even though the vegetables look very bright, they are tasty and juicy.
The problem is always the cheese: where is the cheese? So little and so tasteless 😦
3) Value: 8/10
This pizza costs 1,70€ but its original price was 3,40 €.
I think this is totally overpriced since it’s not big or special and they don’t use high quality ingredients to make it.
If you buy it on sale like I did it’s worth it 🙂
5) Side Effects: 8/10
After a few hours I felt very thirsty.
However surprisingly I wasn’t very bloated so I guess it wasn’t that difficult to digest..Cool!
- OVERALL RATING: 6.4/10 (The fruit salad pizza!!!)