- Cereal flakes with dehydrated fruit, candied fruit and dried fruit
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: 19.3% wheat flakes, wheat flakes 19.3%, rye flakes 19.3%, sultanas * 19.3% (raisins, cotton oil), maize-based flakes 8.3% ( Corn flour, sugar, barley malt extract, salt), barley flakes 7%, dehydrated apple * 2%, candied orange peel 2% (orange peel 1.1% on the finished product, glucose syrup -fruttosio, sugar, dextrose, acidifying: citric acid, preservative: sulfur dioxide), 2% roasted hazelnuts, sugar, flavorings.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 139 kcal
- SHAPE: Flakes
- COLOUR: Dark yellow
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: with sultanas, apples and candied orange
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★☆☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No.
This is a boring healthy cereal.
I usually buy this stuff because I like dried fruit but in this case even the fruit betrayed me: the candied orange just ruins everything.
I mean.. if you like candied orange this is probably a good choice for you but for me it was a huge disappointment.
However this muesli is not completely mushy like the other ones I’ve tasted since there are crunchy corn flakes to save this breakfast!!
In any case I suggest to eat it with fruit yoghurt or with jam to give this cereal some extra flavor!