- DESCRIPTION: Gennaro (Tomato sauce, cherry tomatoes, basil, shellfish, oregano, garlic, oil)
- COUNTRY: Italy
- RESTAURANT ADDRESS: Via Giuseppe Luigi Passalacqua, 1/g 10122 Torino
- RESTAURANT WEBSITE: Official website – Facebook page
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Dough: 8/10
The dough is very thin in the middle, while puffy and thick on the outside so of course it follows the typical neapolitan pizza tradition..
It’s light and not too salty, but it’s burned on the borders
2) Toppings: 7/10
I love cheese on my pizza so I shouldn’t order this topping; however I asked for it because I love fish and this is supposed to be the pizza of the house so it has to be good!!
I can confirm that it’s good but I’m a bit disappointed by the freshness of the fish.. it was clearly frozen because it tasted a bit chewy and weird 😦
However the quantity of the ingredients is perfect.
3) Value: 9/10
The first thing I’ve noticed here is that in the price of the pizza the price of service is included!!
I paid this pizza 10euros and I think it’s totally worth it.. plus there are plenty of cheaper option on the menu!!
4) Service: 9/10
This restaurant is always very crowded but I went there on Monday night in August so it was quiet and the service was quick and professional.
5) Side Effects: 9/10
During the night, after eating these pizzas I felt very thirsty. But I didn’t experience bloating or stomachache.
- OVERALL RATING: 8.4/10 (traditional Neapolitan pizza in Turin!)