- INGREDIENTS: Soft wheat flour type 0, tomato sauce 21%, 21% MOZZARELLA (MILK, sale, rennet, lactic ferments), cherry tomatoes in thirst 8.3%, rapeseed oil, CHEESE EDAM 5.4%, water, yeast, Pesto sauce 1% (basil, rapeseed oil, garlic), salt, sugar, parmesan, spinach, modified starch, lemon juice, pepper, hydrolysed vegetable proteins, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids; Maltodextrin, Cayenne pepper, caramel.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat the oven (Electric: 220 – 230 ° C, Ventilation: approx. 200 ° C, Gas: 230 ° C).
Remove the casing. Bake the frozen product by placing it on the grill at the bottom of the oven and bake it for 10 – 12 min. (Ventilated 9 – 10 min.)
The product is cooked if the cheese is well golden.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 839 Kcal (335g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 6/10
This pizza looks extacly like the picture in the box, it seems made of plastic.
However I like the big slices of mozzarella that kinda reminds me of a flower!
The baking instructions are very clear so if you follow them carefully your pizza will be ready in about 10 minutes.
2) Dough: 5/10
The dough is very weird: it tastes soft and buttery even though is super thin both in the center and on the border.
It seems almost uncooked here and there so I didn’t enjoy this kind of dough very much.
3) Toppings: 6/10
The quantity of toppings is fair, there is a lot of cheese and for me this is a very good thing; however this is not a proper mozzarella that you can find on an italian pizza.. it’s more like common sliced cheese that you can find at the worst supermarket so it’s not super tasty
The little tomatoes make it tastes more like a bruschetta instead of a pizza, while the pesto sauce I think it is a bit salty but it tastes ok.
In the end I’d say that at least the mix of ingredient is kinda original for a frozen pizza.
3) Value: 8/10
This pizza costs 1,70€ but its original price was 3,40 €.
I think this is totally overpriced since it’s not big or special and they don’t use high quality ingredients to make it.
If you buy it on sale like I did it’s worth it 🙂
5) Side Effects: 8/10
After a few hours I felt very thirsty.
However surprisingly I wasn’t very bloated so I guess it wasn’t that difficult to digest..Cool!
- OVERALL RATING: 6.6/10 (The frozen flower pizza!!!)