- INGREDIENTS: Stracchino 50% (milk, salt, rennet, lactic ferments), soft wheat flour type “00”, pesto 14% [Basilico Genovese D.O.P. 4.2% *, olive oil, Grana Padano D.O.P. (milk, salt, rennet, preservative: egg lysozyme), pine nuts, salt, garlic], water, olive oil, salt.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat the oven at 220 ° C, remove the protective film, then put the product still frozen and keep it at the same temperature for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese tends to dissolve.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 533 Kcal (160g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 8/10
This pizza looks super green and yummy to me!
Plus it smells delicious.
The baking instructions are not very accurate though because after 6 minutes it was already well baked and a bit burned here and there
2) Dough: 7/10
This is a traditional pizza from Genova and its dough is almost imperceptible since 50% of it is made of cheese 🙂 I love it.
However, as I said before, this extra thin crust is burnt here an there..
3) Toppings: 8/10
This pesto sauce is amazing, you can truly taste its high quality.
Plus stracchino cheese is soft and savory and fresh.
The quantity of toppings is more than fair but you can hardly taste the pine nuts here
3) Value: 7/10
This pizza usually costs more than 3 € and I think it’s a lot.
However, when it’s discounted you can get it at the price of 2,55€ or even less and that is kinda fair.
I know that hey use high-quality ingredients to make it but it’s also very small so it shouldn’t be that expensive!!
5) Side Effects: 7/10
Pesto sauce is not so easy to digest so I wouldn’t expect any better from this one.
However it wasn’t very bad : I felt only a bit thirsty and bloated.
- OVERALL RATING: 7.4/10 (Pesto pizza!!!)